Will be located just south and east of the beer tent.
You will start with an 18-story tower of 54 blocks (3 blocks per story—each story perpendicular to the one below)
- Remove one block from any row below the highest completed story and stack the block on top perpendicular to the story below
- Using only one hand at a time
- You are allowed to tap blocks to find a loose one for removal, but if you move one that you don’t intend to remove, you must put it back in its original spot before removing another.
- Always complete each story with 3 blocks, before starting a new story.
- Your turn lasts 10 seconds after you place your block on top of the tower or when the next player touches the tower.
- Keep taking turns until someone topples the tower. The last player to stack a block without toppling the tower wins!
Saturday, July 16th from 2-3 pm just south of the beer tent
- Two adults per team
- $10 per team
- 3-5ish (immediately following registration at same location)
- Single elimination
- Trophies to 1 st and 2 nd place teams