July 19th & 20th, 2019
Keep you eyes here and our Facebook page for the latest information.
This list will change as we get more items locked in.
Ribeye Steak Dinners – $12
Don’t miss our famous Ribeye Steak Dinners.
Friday: 5 pm to 9 pm
Saturday: 11:30 am to 1:30 pm and 5 pm to 9 pm
8 oz. Ribeye steak, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, roll & butter, ice tea or lemonade
Friday: 4 pm to 12:30 am
Saturday: 11 am to 12:30 am (Sunday)
Sam’s Amusements is back this year at Solon Beef Days 2019 with some amazing rides for the whole family. Stop by Solon Beef Days on July 19-20 to catch some fun rides and other carnival games!
The Carnival at Midway will kick off on Friday at 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. It will re-open on Saturday from 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Back by popular demand, unlimited wristband rides for $20.00 from 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. both Friday AND Saturday! (Note: you must purchase new wristbands each night)
Friday July 19
- 5:00 pm : tbd
- 6:00 pm : Solon Dance Team (Kid’s Corner)
- 6:30 pm : Pedal Tractor Pull (Kid’s Corner – Registration @ 5:30)
- 7:00 pm : Hay Bale Toss (Registration @ 6:00)
- 9:30 pm : Ben & Noel Haggard – www.benhaggardmusic.com
Saturday July 20
- 7:30 am : Beef Days 5K and 1 Mile Fun Run (Registration @ 6:30)
- 10:00 am : Parade (Lineup @ 9:00 am)
- 11:00 am : Blame Not The Bard
- Noon : Chalk Street Drawing – Kids Corner
- Noon : Horseshoe Tournament @ Randall Park
- 12:30 pm : Water Ball Fights @ Randall Park (Registration @ Noon)
- 12:30 pm : Face Painting – (Kid’s Corner)
- 1:00 pm : Bean Bag Tournament – Main Street by Beer Tent
- 1:00 pm : Beef Cup Soccer 3-on-3 Soccer Tournament
- 1:30 pm : Big Wheels Races – (Kid’s Corner – Registration @ 1:30)
- 1:30 pm : Balloon Twisting and Walk-around Magic (Kid’s Corner)
- 2:00 pm : Terry McCauley (In The Beer Tent)
- 7:00 pm : Wheelhouse
- 9:00 pm : Gimikk