July 20th at SRNA YSF Field (north of the high school baseball field)
The 5th “Beef Cup” 3v3 tournament is a Solon Beef Days sanctioned event, run by Solon FC. Register online now.
Open to teams of:
- 3rd/4th grades
- 5th/6th grades
- 7th/8th grades
- High School/Open class.
Depending on the number of teams registered, the Beef Cup is formatted in either a round robin or a 2 pool round with a playoff for 1st/2nd place and 3rd/4th place.
Medals are awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
Each registered player will receive a “Beef Cup” t-shirt, while supplies last (only guaranteed with registrations received prior to 7/10). Minimum of 3 games (maximum 4) will be played by all teams.
REGISTRATION FEE – $20 per player. Register online now.
Check-in 11:30 – 12:30 with games starting at 1:00.
Online registration ends at midnight Wednesday 7/17.
Beef Cup guidelines:
- Minimum of 3 games (maximum 4) will be played by all teams.
- Teams consist of a maximum of 5 players with 3 playing on the field at a time. Teams of 4-5 are encouraged.
- Games will be two 12 minute halves with a 2 minute halftime. All games to start simultaneously.
Note If heat index exceeds: 90°F = 10 minute halves; 100°F = 8 minute halves
- Shin Guards are mandatory, no front cleats on shoes. No goalkeepers.
- Teams may be boys/girls/co-ed.
- Games will be played except for lightning or severe weather; cancellation will be at the discretion of tournament directors.
- Please bring a colored shirt constant throughout your team as well as a white t-shirt.