Thank you for attending the 39th Annual Solon Beef Days Celebration.
Congratulations to all the runners:
2010 5K & 1 Mile Race Results
T-Shirts are still available – order yours now.
- Friday July 16, 2010
- 5 pm :: Lady Lowe – New Country
- 6pm :: Kids Corner
- 7 pm :: Hay Bale Toss (6:30 reg.)
- 9 pm :: Crazy Delicious – High Energy Dance Band
- Saturday July 17, 2010
- 7 am :: 5k & 1 Mile Runs
- 10 am :: Parade
- 11am :: Eastern Iowa Brass Band
- 12 pm :: Kids Corner
- 1 pm :: Riverbottom Ramblers – Bluegrass
- 3:30pm :: The Creepin Charlies – Acoustic Rock /Americana
- 6:30 pm :: The Beaker Brothers – Rock Classics
- 9 pm :: Lonesome Road
Solon Beef Days is an annual celebration held in the town of Solon, Iowa the third week of July each year. Join us for entertainment, parade, beer tent, beef dinner, and a load of events for kids and adults alike.